We welcome you to the museum and wish you a pleasant stay.
The house rules are intended to make your visit to our museum as pleasant as possible and are binding for all guests. By entering the museum building, you accept our regulations as well as all other orders made to maintain operational safety. The protection of persons and exhibits in the building is our main concern:
1. A general distance requirement (1.5 m) and the obligation to wear mouth and nose protection (FFP-2 or medical mask) applies throughout the building.
2. Smoking is generally prohibited in the museum.
3. Eating and drinking is not permitted in the museum. Breastfeeding of babies is permitted.
4. Out of consideration for other museum visitors, please refrain from using mobile phones.
5. Animals are not allowed in the museum. Guide dogs are excepted (please contact the supervisory staff).
6. Children under 12 years of age are only admitted when accompanied by an adult. They are bound by their duty of supervision when visiting the exhibition.
7. Touching the exhibits is prohibited.
8. For reasons of conservation and safety, it is not permitted to enter the exhibition rooms with bulky, wet or sharp objects, such as umbrellas, rainwear, walking aids, large bags and luggage. Bags up to a size of DIN A4 (approx. 20 x 30 cm) and small backpacks that are not carried on the back may be taken. In case of doubt, the staff will decide.
9. Visitors are liable for any damage caused.
10. Photography is permitted for private purposes. Professional photography and filming require the permission of the museum management.
11. Photographs and videos are taken in the course of our openings and events and are published on the website and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram etc.) of the Grenzlandmuseum Bad Sachsa and on third-party media. By attending the openings and events as well as entering the premises of the Grenzlandmuseum Bad Sachsa, the consent of the persons present to the publication free of charge is given, without the need for an explicit declaration by the persons concerned.
12. The museum's audio guides and group guidance systems may not be used to leave the premises.
13. Groups guided by third parties are not permitted. Reservations for group tours can be made by calling +49 (0)170-3189199 or by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. The exhibition rooms are under video surveillance for security reasons.
15. If there are too many visitors or for other special reasons, the museum may be closed to visitors in whole or in part.
16. Prams are unsuitable depending on the flow of visitors. Carrying devices for small children are only allowed on the stomach.
17. The instructions of the supervisory staff must be followed. If the house rules or instructions of the staff are repeatedly violated, a further stay in the museum may be prohibited.
The Museum Management
Bad Sachsa, May 2021